our five bedrooms
superior superking I second floor I full en suite bathroom
The Nest has a luxurious gentleman’s four-poster bed, seven feet long and six feet wide. The full en-suite bathroom comes with a power shower over the bath. The views over the valley and of Riber are spectacular. Comes with little touches of luxury above the other rooms to make your stay that little bit more special such as sumptuous, fluffy bath robes and coffee machine. This room is not dog friendly.
twin or large double I first floor I shower room
Beautifully decorated and appointed, The Mousehole can have a superking or two single beds which are both seven feet long. These two beds can be zipped and linked to make a seven foot long, six foot wide double. This room is not dog friendly.
two rooms; double room and twin room I basement with own entrance I shower room
This suite has its own separate entrance, and two bedrooms with a kingsize bed (7 feet long by 5 feet wide) and up to two single beds. It also has a large en-suite shower room. The headroom in this room is limited – floor to ceiling height is 6 feet 6 inches. This room is not dog friendly.
our special touches
helping make your stay as comfortable as possible
- If you would like sheets and blankets rather than a duvet then please let us know and we’ll make the change for you.
- Our pillows are down and feather filled but hypoallergenic alternatives are available, plus spares in the wardrobe.
- The mattresses are 8 inches deep – the one in The Nest is 10 inches deep! All with comforters on them.
- Egyptian cotton sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases
- Plenty of bath towels provided
- The rooms also have hospitality trays with a wide variety of teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Each room also has a powerful hair dryer and access to an ironing board and iron.
- All rooms have a 32″ television with Freeview TV and Netflix.
- Quiet Turbo Fans.
- Things You May Have Forgotten Box.
- To round off the individuality of each of the rooms they each have their own work of art specifically tied in to the identity of the room.
- All rooms have extra blankets, water bottles and remote radiators.
- All rooms have a spare non slip bathmat if required.
- The White Company toiletries.
- Books to take home.
- Current magazines.
- A comfy chair to relax in.
WHAT'S GOOD TO KNOW?
Our five bedrooms suit all needs and have the option of twins, doubles and family rooms.
For all tastes and diets including full hearty Derbyshire, Vegetarian, Vegan and gluten free.
A favourite with our guests! Relax and indulge in our homemade delicacies.
ABOUT SHERIFF LODGE
Read about our Matlock bed and breakfast and meet Ziz, the owner.
Special exclusive discounts for various attractions, eateries and Houses in the area.
Check our live availability and book direct for the best prices guaranteed.
Unveil the mysteries of Sheriff Lodge and immerse yourself in the wonders of the breathtaking Peak District. Subscribe to our newsletter and embark on a voyage filled with captivating tales, exclusive deals, and the newest adventures awaiting your exploration!