dog friendly bed and breakfast
Dog friendly Bed and Breakfast Matlock
little companions made to feel welcome
We are a dog friendly Bed and Breakfast located in Matlock. One suite of our five B&B rooms can be dog friendly. The majority of guests with their dogs to date have treated Sheriff Lodge with respect and this helps keep the high standard – please see the Ts&Cs for bringing your dog. There is an extra charge for a dog which goes towards the extra deep clean required when they leave. Please note that The Warren is dog friendly. The Nest, The Loft, The Dray and The Mousehole are not dog friendly, so please check before booking that you have the correct room.
Look below to see our dog friendly bedroom. See all five bedrooms at Sheriff Lodge Matlock.
two rooms; double room and twin room I basement with own entrance I shower room I dog friendly
This suite has its own separate entrance, great for dog owners and has a kingsize bed (7 feet long by 5 feet wide) and up to two single beds. It also has a large en-suite shower room…and, if you are bringing Man’s Best Friend could you please ensure that you read our doggie Ts&Cs. The headroom in this room is limited – floor to ceiling height is 6 feet 6 inches. If you need to keep doggie separate there is a little corridor area.
our special touches
helping make your stay as comfortable as possible
- If you would like sheets and blankets rather than a duvet then please let us know and we’ll make the change for you.
- Our pillows are down and feather filled but hypoallergenic alternatives are available, plus spares in the wardrobe.
- The mattresses are 8 inches deep – the one in The Nest is 10 inches deep! All with comforters on them.
- Egyptian cotton sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases
- Plenty of bath towels provided
- The rooms also have hospitality trays with a wide variety of teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Each room also has a powerful hair dryer and access to an ironing board and iron.
- All rooms have a 32″ television with Freeview TV and Netflix.
- Quiet Turbo Fans.
- Things You May Have Forgotten Box.
- To round off the individuality of each of the rooms they each have their own work of art specifically tied in to the identity of the room.
- All rooms have extra blankets, water bottles and remote radiators.
- All rooms have a spare non slip bathmat if required.
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
- Books to take home.
- Current magazines.
- A comfy chair to relax in.
WHAT'S GOOD TO KNOW?
Our five bedrooms suit all needs and have the option of twins, doubles and family rooms.
For all tastes and diets including full hearty Derbyshire, Vegetarian, Vegan and gluten free.
A favourite with our guests! Relax and indulge in our homemade delicacies.
BRINGING A DOG?
We have a dog friendly room (The Warren). All little companions are made to feel welcome.
Special exclusive discounts for various attractions, eateries and Houses in the area.
Check our live availability and book direct for the best prices guaranteed.
Receive great offers and our latest news from Sheriff Lodge, direct to your inbox:
*voted top 10% in the world